Introducing the Brooks SL130 (Refurbished Stairlift)
Brooks Stairlifts are designed with the simple and effortless operation, ease of use and comfort in mind. Every aspect of the Brooks straight stairlift has been designed for the highest standards of comfort and safety.
The smooth start/stop action means just that, no sudden jerks or jolts; and the near silent motion of the lift blends unobtrusively in your home. Thanks to its onboard diagnosis control panel, it will alert you to any potential problems before they arrive.
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates the risk of shock
- Electromechanical braking with a failsafe Overspeed governor
- Delivered fast – delivered in days, fitted in an hour
Important Installation and Safety Guidelines
- Maximum user weight limit: 120kg (19 stone).
- Minimum staircase angle: 25° degrees.
- Maximum staircase angle: 50° degrees.
Our stairlift technicians can ensure quick installation with minimal obstruction during fitting. Our team can usually have your stairlift fitted and fully operational in less than a day.