If you are looking for an economy stairlift, the Handicare Simplicity 950 Refurbished Stairlift is the ideal solution. This stairlift saves you money on your initial outlay, without any detriment to safety or quality.
The ergonomic toggle control was designed in consultation with occupational therapists, making the operation of the stairlift simple and easy, even for users with joint problems, such as arthritis or rheumatism.
A major benefit of the Handicare 950 is its continuous charging function. Unlike some other stairlifts, the 950 does not have to be parked at a designated charge point – the lift is charged at any point along the entire length of the track, so you can leave the stairlift wherever you want, without worrying that if it is being charged.
- Space-saving design
- Round the clock charging
- Perfect for narrow staircase
- Active object prevention sensors
- Adjustable seat height
- Manual swivel seat for ease of use
- Key switch activation
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable footrest
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Battery back-up in the event of a power outage
- Important Installation and Safety Guidelines
- Maximum user weight limit: 310lbs*.
- Minimum staircase angle: 25° degrees.
- Maximum staircase angle: 50° degrees.
Our stairlift technicians can ensure quick installation with minimal obstruction during fitting. Our team can usually have your stairlift fitted and fully operational in less than a day.
Price range reflects age/condition of refurbished lifts. Not sure what to get? Give us a call for free on the number below.